Monday, September 21, 2009

Most scary thing.....

My scary stuff was that give really strong imagine and never forget in my memory. I watched the Juon when I was in elementary school, but I never forget about that movie. That made me really scary, because their skin color and acts were really scary, for example woman was has really white skin color and came down stairs like lied down and move down really fast, it was really scary scene. When I saw other scary movie, I can remember during long time, but Ju-on(grudge) I cannot forget about this movie. Thats why it is most scary thing to me. Juon was much scary than any other horror movie.The first picture is representing the Toshio. Toshio is one of main character of Ju-on, and sometimes he made me scary, but not every time. Next picture, i cannot forget about this picture, because this picture close up and show whole screen only this face. so this made surprised other people, and appeared really strong imagine. However, this picture is much scary than any other and most strong imagine. Those two scenes gave strong impression to me. So it will not be erase in my momery.

2 comments:

  1. Your text still needs some editing, but you improved the piece a lot since the first draft. The images are excellent (and scary!)

    ReplyDelete