Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dream

In my dream, some people tried to catch me, and i run away from him. I was staying inside of school, but no one was in the school. I was walked around inside of school, some people was come to school, and follow me. They started run for catch me, and then i ran really hard. I walked down stairs, and they came really closer to me, so i was jumped some stairs, and started to run again. They spoke something to me, but i cannot hear what they were saying it, but when i went to down stairs, they did surround me at a distance, so i cannot go anywhere, because they were stayed in front and behind me, and it was just hallway. When i dream this part, i just woke up and i cannot see what happen to me. It is my interesting dream, when i dream at younger age. I could not see either who were they or their faces.

1 comment:

  1. The story and image come together pretty well. Consider adding one or two more images that can capture that feeling of being surrounded. Another way to make the fear stronger for the reader is to write out the story without as many references to it being "a dream." Try to put us into the dream so we feel the emotions of it.

    ReplyDelete