Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Hero!!

My heroes are some soccer players, because everytime i'm really exciting to watch soccer game. I really like some clubs in England and Spain. When i see those clubs game, then my feeling is really good, because most of them have really soccer skills, and show really fancy matches to me. When they got a ball, they through some players of opposite teams. However, when they are shooting, that make me really strained, and make to focuse on only soccer. When they make some goals, that make me really happy, but other sports cannot feel those feelings. In the match, any teams get some corner kicks, and some player is try to raise ball and other players try to catch that ball and shoot it. That is most strained and exciting time for me, because corner kick is most best chance to get goals, and any team can get corner kick easier than free kick. So i become really high tension during corner kick, and wonder to make some goals. So when i watch the soccer game, my feelings are really happy, exciting and strained. All of those feellings i have it during soccer game, and most of players looks like hero for me. Their plays and skills look really fancy. Everytime, their plays give really good impression to me. So they are hero of my life. I never like other sports, but i like only soccer.

2 comments:

  1. this is great Min Soo! I really like your use of color, like the dark tones. And the murals in the background add an interesting element. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete