Thursday, September 17, 2009

In Chicago

When i was 15 years old, i went to Chicago with my friend, i took this picture in downtown of Chicago. I went Chicago for my friends Japanese speech, but after speech we hung out together, and visit a lot of places, kinds of restaurants, and famous places. I went to there with 5 friends, and we stayed there 3days. This picture we went to the park in the downtown, and friends took picture for me. We walked downtown, and went to shopping, but weather was really bad, it was windy, so we could not go straight, because windy was disturb people. However, it was really good trip for me and my friends, because we enjoyed whole trip, and My frinds and I had really great time to see Chicago, and we had really good time everyday, during the day we walked around and visit the place, and when we came back hotel, we sat around and talked to each other. When we started to talk, we spend time more than 4hours, so everyday we slept during midnight. I thought it was really good and one of best trip ever my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment