Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In Hong Kong!!


I went to Hong Kong when I was 14 years old with my family. Not all of my family could go together, but it was a really fun trip. Our family spent time every day together, and we went shopping. We had one special events for mom, because my mom's birthday was during the trip, so my father, sisters, and i had a surprise party for mom. We watched a lot of shows, and we went to a lot of different places and then visited stores nearby the places, and we looked at everything. Kinds of traditional or famous in those areas. So we had really great time, and the trip did not make our family tired, and all of our family enjoyed the Hong Kong trip. We hung out in a lot of difference places, kind of beaches, famous roads and night markets. When we go to night markets, then we tried to eat their traditional teas and foods. We went to the beach nearby the night markets, so we went there next day. The bottom picture is that my family took picture for me nearby beach. These beach is looked really nice, but when we went there, it was raining, so we cannot go to infront of the sea, but we can se other places nearby beach, and worked seaside.My family and I spent really good time during Hong Kong trip.

2 comments:

  1. Good post but have someone proof read it for gramatival errors and sentance structure. There are a few towards the end that should be tweaked a bit.

    ReplyDelete